Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Giving up is just so easy....

y can ppl just say"oh its too hard, i'm too tired, i want to quit" so easily?? giving up is so easy, but if u give up once, u will choose to give up every time something bad happen, something u cant cope with ur life, like studying, like weiqi ETC.....y do ppl think negatively?? y cant they turn the bad things that happened to them into a motivation to make sure that they wont let something this bad happen again....if they just choose to give up like that, then i can say that they are not living. i dun want my friends to give up, to have no confident, to have no fighting spirit, to have no dreams, to have no goals......isnt life without all this, just a empty vessel.....i will try my best to talk to my friends who are giving up not to give up.....i care becoz they are my friends, haha sometimes i think that they are unfortunate to have met me, becoz if they want to quit/give up, i wont let them give up so easily....

No comments: