Sunday, June 7, 2009

upset

what have i been doing this few yrs? i'm happy for my friends around me who have been improving alot but i'm damn sad that i have been stuck here for so long....my progress is like slower than a snail can be, sigh! whenever i think about this, i want to just quit school n play weiqi from day to night n night to day, but i cant.......june term break can i have time for weiqi....sadly no....got projects n projects n extra tutions...DAMN! if time permits, i want to spend everyday with weiqi....seriously, i dun want to be the only person left behind well all my friends improve n move on without me....n my school club requires me to teach my juniors which i can use that time to train on weiqi, but i no its a obligation to teach my juniors.....if only some of them is as "guai" as others, than at least i will enjoy teaching them......

if anyone want to go to genting this june, please tell me becoz i want to go there to shout my voice out on the coaster rides.....its not good to keep everything in the bottom of my heart, like that will go bonkers de haha....for my friends who have been improving alot, please contiune to improve! dun wait for me, coz one day i will catch up to u guys de :)

No comments: